MINDSET MONDAY – 10 Tips to Ensure Success and Keep You on Course – Part II.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame. Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives. Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about, 10 Tips to Ensure Success and Keep You on Course – Part II.
Key points include:
6. Build a Memorable Experience
– Increased 20 yards in one lesson!
– I remember how much she cared when…
– I need an emergency lesson and she just gave me the mental tools to stay focused!
7. Have a Pathway For Them to Follow
– Practice Plan
– Purposeful Practice
– Strategy on Course
8. Plan to Conversion
– What are you going to sell?
9. Elevate Their Success in Your Community
– You tell the story and give accolades
– All about them…let them take it and expand upon it
10. Measure and Modify
You can also follow Andree on the following social sites: To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her website at https://andreegolf.com.
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.