MINDSET MONDAY – The 5 Keys To An Olympian’s Mindset.
Andrée Martin is Your Leadership Mindset & Golf Performance Coach.
Andrée is an LPGA Class A Life Member, a Nationally Recognized Top 50 Golf Teacher and Expert, and a member of the Maine Golf Hall of Fame. Recognizing Golf’s value as a business tool in today’s competitive marketplace, Andrée works with individuals, groups, corporate or organizational clients to create educational and team-building programs that enhance the professional success of aspiring executives. Andrée returns to the Success InSight Podcast for another episode of Mindset Monday, to chat about, “The 5 Keys to an Olympian’s Mindset”.
Key points include:
1. Challenges – Olympian’s Embrace Challenge
2. Obstacles – Olympian’s Persist in the Face of Setbacks
3. Effort – Olympian’s see Effort as a Path to Mastery
4. Criticism – Olympian’s Learn From Criticism
5. Success of Other’s – Olympian’s Find Lessons & Inspiration From/in The Success of Others
The SuccessInSight Podcast is a production of Fox Coaching, Inc. To learn more about Andrée and her work, you can visit her website at https://andreegolf.com
You can also follow Andree on the following social sites:
Click here to learn more about how EverythingDiSC personality instruments can assist you and your organization to improve communication, build stronger relationships, and have more productive conflict.